Forum / Sex / Ukrainian woman looking for a teacher    
Autor
Mesaje Pagini: 1
Dayana Di
Femeie

Nou venit

Inregistat: 02-04-2012
Hi guys,

My name is Diana and I'm an Ukrainian woman that just moved to Bucharest and I would like to know a guy that will teach me about the secrets of life in this fascinating city and who knows what else ;) (im wide open to new and intriguing things).

So if u wanna teach me and u are fluent in English, let me know. If u are a good guide, who knows, maybe I'll guide u through my bedroom hihihi

02-04-2012 05:57:14

?? Annndreww
Cont Sters

Inregistat: 04-02-2012
Leave me your phone number:)

02-04-2012 18:13:44

?? SOK
Cont Sters

Inregistat: 23-10-2011
pt cine nu stie .. fairy 43 de ani o cisterna neagra de 97/kg borata si neagra .. bea si se freaca cu oricine apeleaza la ea .. mai nou isi baga si propria fica sa se fta cu clienti la ea in garsoniera .. BERCENI  TEL www.matrimoniale3x.ro www.matrimoniale3x.ro .. www.matrimoniale3x.ro

02-04-2012 18:33:44

?? leodavinci
Cont Sters

Inregistat: 16-04-2012
I can teach you...
Leave your phone number, I will contact you!

Dayana Di a scris:

Hi guys,

My name is Diana and I'm an Ukrainian woman that just moved to Bucharest and I would like to know a guy that will teach me about the secrets of life in this fascinating city and who knows what else ;) (im wide open to new and intriguing things).

So if u wanna teach me and u are fluent in English, let me know. If u are a good guide, who knows, maybe I'll guide u through my bedroom hihihi

16-04-2012 10:57:06

Pagini: 1    
Mergeti la